Brake pads and brake rotors are classified as wear items. Your vehicle’s brake system is essential to the safety of yourself, your passengers and even other road users. All inspections, services and repairs should be strictly conducted by a qualified technician.
Andrew's Tyre & Mechanical stocks a variety of quality car brakes, brake pads, brake discs and brake equipment. Our qualified technicians can conduct regular inspections of your vehicle’s brake system and can service and replace the different components as necessary.
If you experience any of the below warning indicators, call us today on (07) 3293 2555 to arrange an inspection of your brake system.
- Vehicle takes longer to stop than normal
- Loss of grip on the road when braking
- Grinding or squealing noises
- A change in the feel of the brake pedal (unusually hard or soft)
- Shuddering steering wheel
- Brake pedal pulses
- Vehicle veers to either side
Avoid the expense of costly repairs by having your vehicle’s brakes, including brake pads, shoes and rotors, regularly checked at Andrew's Tyre & Mechanical - find us at (07) 3293 2555.